To realise your dream project it is essential to find the best team. You might be building or renovating your next holiday home or purely making a smart investment. Regardless of what your plan is you need an experienced architect and builder with high standards and solid partners. For an investor’s perspective it is also essential to know the market and include cost-effective solutions that will sell. The Solvilla project management team has years of experience with property development. We can provide all of this with complete project management services from acquisition, through design, construction, completion and sale.
Our involvement in the complete project lifecycle allows us to maximize our benefit to the owner both in terms of end product and cost of services. Our volumes allow us to take advantage of economies of scale in negotiating on pricing for our clients.
Solvilla represents the Owner and to the extent of the owner’s wishes, we shall act as liaison to all project parties, vendors, contractors, consultants, etc. Our duty is always to ensure the protection of the Owner’s interests and to execute the terms set out in our agreement in an efficient and obliging manner.
Solvilla’s Project Management Services include:
- Asset acquisition due diligence, scope development and budgeting
- Site selection guidance, due diligence and feasibility
- Request for Proposal issuance and team selection
- Contract review and negotiation
- Advisory on constructability, logistics, scheduling, and cost
- Construction coordination
- Interior Design
- Complete project financial oversight
Contact our project management team for more information.